In order to be accepted as a student on the Creative Genius semester you should meet the following qualifications:
- You must have successfully completed a bachelor degree in any field. It can be in any of the traditional human, social or natural sciences or any other bachelor at any program in the world. The Creative Genius semester is called a 9th semester opportunity, however you can join at any semester on any postgraduate program. We accept students from candidates, masters or similar programs.
- It is important that you read about our study environment and that you accept to study under these conditions.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite. The major part of the lectures and workshops are based on active participation in class. Therefore you are expected to be able to communicate orally and understandable in English.
Be aware that on the following teaching days it is obligatory to participate in person. They all start at 09.00 and ends no later than 15.00. There is no teaching in weekends. If you do not actively participate in mimium 80% of these classes you will not be able to go to exam in January. Also, be aware that there will be study activities (individual and team experiments, project work, assignments, etc) on all other days during the semester.
- 3rd of September to 5th of September, 2018.
- 12th of September to 17th of September, 2018.
- 24th of September to 27th of September, 2018.
- 8th of October to 11th of October, 2018.
- 5th of November to 9th of November, 2018.
- 14th, 21st, 28th of November and 5th, 12th, 19th of December, 2018 (obligatory, except for students who combine the semester with an internship).
Exam takes place from the 29th of January to the 31st of January, 2019.
We accept a maximum of 34 students per year
The application procedure depends on your applicant status. You can find further information on application procedures in the menu related to the following applicant status: Notice that the Creative Genius semester takes place at the Aalborg campus.