In order to be accepted as a student on the Creative Genius semester you should meet the following qualifications:
- You must have successfully completed a bachelor degree in any field. It can be in any of the traditional human, social or natural sciences or any other bachelor at any program in the world. The Creative Genius semester is called a 9th semester opportunity, however you can join at any semester on any postgraduate program. We accept students from candidates, masters or similar programs.
- It is important that you read about our study environment and that you accept to study under these conditions.
- Proficiency in English is a prerequisite. The major part of the lectures and workshops are based on active participation in class. Therefore you are expected to be able to communicate orally and understandable in English.
Be aware that on the following teaching days it is obligatory to participate in person. They all start at 09.00 and ends no later than 15.00. There is no teaching in weekends.
- 1st of September to 11th of September, 2017
- 18th of September to 20th of September, 2017
- 27th of September to 5th of October, 2017
- 23rd of October to 30th of October, 2017
- 29th of January to 31st of January, 2018
We accept a maximum of 34 students per year
The application procedure depends on your applicant status. You can find further information on application procedures in the menu related to the following applicant status: Notice that the Creative Genius semester takes place at the Aalborg campus.